Do you need a new phone to use every day but don't care about the extra features that come with mid-range and high-end phones? Then, you might find ou
Do you need a new phone to use every day but don’t care about the extra features that come with mid-range and high-end phones? Then, you might find our latest list of the best Smartphones of 2023 you can buy for less than $150 helpful. Continue reading!
BEST SMARTPHONES OF 2023 FOR UNDER $150
1. POCO M5
Let’s start with the incredibly powerful POCO M5, which came out in September 2022 and costs about $150 now. The phone from POCO has a powerful MediaTek Helio G95 processor, as well as 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
This hardware powers an average-sized LCD screen of 6.58 inches with a notch at the top that holds a 5MP front-facing camera. On the back is a main camera with a 50MP sensor, a 2MP closeup lens, and a 2MP depth sensor.
The POCO M5 gets its power from a big 5000mAh battery that can be charged quickly with 18W. The smartphone also has an infrared emitter, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and NFC.
The newly released Ulefone Note 16 Pro is another great choice in this price range. It has great hardware and a design that resembles the iPhone.
A Unisoc Tiger T606 runs the phone and has 128GB of storage and 8GB of RAM. The screen, on the other hand, is a 6.52-inch HD+ panel.
The Note 16 Pro has a high-resolution 50MP main camera and a 2MP macro lens for taking pictures. There is only one 8MP camera on the front of the phone.
Lastly, the Ulefone Note 16 Pro has a big 4400mAh battery, can be charged at 10W, and has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
3. REDMI 12C
If you are already familiar with the Xiaomi environment, the Redmi 12C might be the best smartphone of 2023. The Redmi phone has a MediaTek Helio G85 CPU, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage space.
The phone also has a big 6.71-inch screen with HD+ resolution. The cameras have a 50MP main sensor, a 2MP closeup lens on the back, and a 5MP camera for taking selfies on the front.
The Redmi 12C also has a fingerprint reader, a 3.5mm audio jack, and a 5000mAh battery.
Next on the list is the Doogee N50, which just came out. A Unisoc Tiger T606 chipset drives the Doogee phone and has 128GB of internal storage and 8GB of RAM.
The Doogee N50 also has a big, 6.52-inch screen with HD+ quality and an 8MP selfie camera in the top-notch. On the back is a main camera with a 50MP sensor and a 2MP closeup lens.
The Doogee N50 is powered by a 4200mAh battery that can be charged quickly with 18W. There is a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The Nord N20 SE is OnePlus’s newest phone for people starting out. The phone has a good MediaTek Helio G35 processor, as well as 64GB of internal storage and GB of RAM.
The Nord N20 SE also has a 6.56-inch IPS screen with HD+ quality and a notch at the top with an 8MP front-facing camera. On the back of the phone is a 50MP main camera and a 2MP depth sensor.
The OnePlus Nord N20 SE has a big 5000mAh battery and can be charged quickly with 33W technology. There is a 3.5mm headphone jack.
In 2023, the smartphone market has expanded to offer many choices for those on a budget. For under $150, consumers can secure a device with impressive specifications, such as high-resolution cameras, powerful processors, ample storage, and long-lasting batteries.
Brands like POCO, Ulefone, Redmi, Doogee, and OnePlus have emerged as frontrunners in this budget segment, providing users with feature-packed smartphones without breaking the bank. These phones exhibit that, even at an affordable price point, users don’t have to compromise on core functionalities and can still enjoy a seamless smartphone experience.
- Which budget smartphone offers the largest battery capacity?
- The POCO M5 and OnePlus Nord N20 SE are equipped with a 5000mAh battery, making them the top choices for battery longevity.
- Which phones on the list offer the most internal storage?
- The Ulefone Note 16 Pro and the Doogee N50 offer 128GB of internal storage.
- Are all these smartphones equipped with a headphone jack?
- Yes, all the smartphones listed come with a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Which budget smartphone has the fastest charging technology?
- The OnePlus Nord N20 SE offers the quickest charging with its 33W technology.
- Do any of these phones have NFC capabilities?
- The POCO M5 is the only phone on the list that explicitly mentions NFC capability.
- Which smartphone resembles the iPhone in design?
- The Ulefone Note 16 Pro has a design reminiscent of the iPhone.
- What is the common camera resolution for the main sensor among these budget smartphones?
- Most of the phones on the list feature a 50MP main camera sensor.