Nag Tibba trek is wonderful and best for amateurs. On the off chance that you are doing a trek interestingly then this would be best for you. So assuming you are an understudy or a task individual, you can do it at the end of the week effortlessly. Nag Tibba, additionally called “Snake’s Peak”. It is the most elevated top in the lower scope of Himalayas. It is situated in the Tehri region of Uttarakhand state. The pinnacle is arranged at a height of 3022 meters (9915 feet) and from the highest point, one can encounter the glorious perspectives on Bandarpunch and Swargarohini tops.
Nag Tibba Trek Routes:
There are fundamentally two courses to trek to Nag Tibba. One is the Pantwari course and the other one is the Devalsari course. The Pantwari course is the short one though Devalsari is the long one, however the previous one is more steep and troublesome than the last one. The best and ideal opportunity to visit Nag Tibba is all over the year with the exception of the rainstorm season. Assuming you wish to see snow, then, at that point, you need to visit there toward the finish of January or at the beginning of February. Be that as it may, this year in the period of March, snowfall happened in the entire area because of the terrible climate. So it relies upon your karma as well.
Related: How to Apply for an E-Visa to Turkey
Do’s And Don’ts For Nag Tibba Trek:
– Carry adequate water.
– Don’t make your pack excessively weighty.
– Carry adequate food and the food which gives you energy like juices, organic products, dry natural products, chocolates, and so on
– Don’t go quickly. Keep up with your speed as indicated by your endurance and stick to it.
– Carry a decent pair of shoes. This trek doesn’t need trekking shoes, if not visiting during the snow.
– Carry a waterproof shell in light of the fact that in mountains no one can really tell what will occur.
– Hire an aide. (Assuming you are a beginner).
My Ideas For Nag Tibba Trek
– The snow-cleared perspectives on Nag TIbba can be partaken in awesome weather during winters. So I would propose that you save it for December – February which can be named as the best an ideal opportunity to visit Nag Tibba.
– Nag Tibba is generally a difficult trek to the culmination as well as the other way around. Recollecting the difficult walk will test your endurance and strength and downhill walk will test your abilities.
– The sooner during the day you start at the headquarters, the better it is for you.
– Keep your head covered when the sun is out.
– Negotiate the rough path well. Likewise, be aware of the horses conveying the gear. Continuously venture towards the mountain side and not the valley side while giving them the way.
– If you haven’t booked with a trek organization, ensure that you convey adequate nourishment for the length of stay in camp. There is positively no shop to purchase anything towards the top. In contrast to numerous different paths.
– Please don’t make an open air fire or litter any extra in the mountains. Try not to cause nature to endure on account of our mix-ups. Do your touch in keeping the outside clean!
– Always pack light.
Overview Of The Trek
Day 1 – Beginning of the trek and setting up camp under stars. It felt so great to at long last find the first light’s break. The weak morning light joined by chills noticeable all around and the happy companions welcomed me at Dehradun Railway Station. The explorer minibus picked me and the individual trekkers from the rail route station and after 4 hours we were remaining at the Pantwari Village in the lower regions of the Garhwal Himalayas preparing for the trek. After arriving at Pantwari we spruced up, had our lunch, and prepared up for the grand stroll across the snow capped which was going to start in 60 minutes. The day was brilliant and wonderful and looked amazing to start the trek.
The Nag Tibba Trek from Pantwari to the headquarters is 7 km, which for the most part is level and loaded with stones. (Summer isn’t the best, an ideal opportunity to see the best of this spot) 2 water focuses during the initial 7 km stretch are the existence deliverers to get some breath and top off water bottles. The most awesome aspect of Himalayan treks is that water here is obtained directly from the mountains with unequaled pleasantness.
The path is fairly precarious on account of the way that there are many paths that split away from the primary course and lead to one of the numerous towns in the mountains. Along these lines, it is in every case better on the off chance that you are strolling in the organization of an aide/nearby/trek pioneer. It took us more than 4 hours to come to the camping area. Regardless of whether you are too continuous it shouldn’t require more than 4.5 hours to arrive at the headquarters.
Related: 10 Most Stunning Black Flowers on the Face of the Planet
Day 2 – Early morning trek to the culmination and back
The 4 km trek to the Nag Tibba culmination is feasible in 3 hours! After arriving at the top, the monumental perspectives on snow-covered Kalanaag, Bandapuch, Swargarohini, and Gangotri Peaks standing tall, would leave you interested without a doubt. During my 1 hour stay at the culmination, I continued to wonder about the inconceivable perspectives around like an inquisitive child. Everything around – the lit outside, puncturing mountain air, and perspectives on the to some degree consumed timberland looked so supernatural. After a 1.5 hour stay at the highest point, we began the trek back. In 1.5 hours we made it back to the headquarters. We had our lunch, took our packs, and went directly to the Pantwari. Finished our onwards venture in an additional 4 hours. Generally, it took us somewhere near 5.5 hours to arrive at the beginning stage of the trek.